I thought this little gem was hil.ar.i.ous:
So, since I figure I should plan ahead, I'm going to go ahead and make some goals for this next year. Resolutions, if you will. (oh, and I will.)
1) Study my scriptures more often and more effectively. I figure if I have time to read a book for leisure, then I probably have time to read my scriptures. I found this great printout and think I will use it to help me stay on track of reading everyday. I love the chart because it also has spots for FHE and going to the temple every month--another one of my goals.
2) Print my blog into a book. Since this has been a bit of a journal for my adventures (mis-adventures?) for 2011, I want to print it into a book. Besides, who wouldn't want to see their words printed into a hard back book? That would be (will be) so cool!
3) Spend more time with my family. Okay, let's be real. When I say family, I really mean my super adorable days old niece, Rachel. I know I've already shared tons of pictures, but let's recap how freakin' cute she is...
Ooooohhhh yeahhhh! That's right. She is p.e.r.f.e.c.t! I want to hold her and kiss her and love her. Ohmigosh! I just want to squeeze her little cheeks! :)
Er.....um, Alrighty, moving on...
4) Stay out of the ER. And, yes, I feel kind of pathetic that this is even an issue. But the last couple of years I've had dumb things happen to me (usually my fault) which lead to me going to the ER and so I want to curb the trend. Here's me crossing my fingers. Anyone have a piece of wood I can knock? Caitlin, you have a hard head. Can I hit it for good luck? ;)
5) Be happy and Be Awesome.
Yeah, I can't get enough of this sign. I L.O.V.E IT! :) Sometimes I feel like I'm an epic failure at everything I do, say, touch, or look at, and so I feel better when I look at this. I can start being awesome.
6) Finish Caitlin's Wedding Scrapbook. Good thing I don't have to make Rachel a scrapbook. Oh, wait. I already did. Caitlin better freakin' love me. ;)
7) Plan the most awesomest wedding reception EVER for Erin & Jim! Or at least die trying. :)
8) Re-do my blog so it's all pretty and shiny.
I've got a couple of other goals too, but I'm not going to put them here. So there you have it, friends. Hopefully this time next year, I'll have accomplished at least one. (I have such high expectations of myself....hahahaha!)