This is my current purse. I love it. I got in on clearance at Kohls almost two years ago. I paid $7 because the purse was no longer in their system and they told me to find the cheapest one in the bin and they would use that price. And I had a gift card, so I actually didn't even have to pay for it. :) About 6 months later, the purses came back in at full price...of $80.00. Yeah, it was awesome. :)
Alright, so here is everything in my purse. I can't believe my purse holds all this stuff. And usually I have a book in there. The only reason it isn't is because I forgot it at home this morning. (I'm reading Catching Fire again.) To make it a little easier to explain everything, I've numbered the items in the picture. Hope that helps. :)
1) My checkbook. Pretty sure I've had it for a couple of years and there are a total of 4 checks used. I don't like writing checks.
2) A tithing slip from last week that I haven't put away.
3) My wallet stuffed full of receipts, notes, and cards (but only one credit card!).
4) My favorite sunglasses. This is probably the 5th or 6th pair I've bought of this style. Yay Target!
5) My keys with my three library cards. It's probably lame that I have three library cards. Oh well. :) Free books are free books.
6) My medications. I'm not a sickly person, but I guess I just ultra prepared? The first tube one is my epi-pen just in case I eat walnuts, pineapple, or get stung by bees/wasps/or fire ants. Thankfully I've never had to use one in the 1.5 years I've had to carry it. My other meds are just Motrin and Tylenol and a prescription for coldsore meds.
7) My mace (yeah, I totally have some of that), a random battery that I have no idea why I have in there, and a USB drive that I carry some documents on. It's come in handy to have one in my purse.
8) A compact with powder, and a Target receipt.
9) My two favorite oil perfumes from here. They are Very Pink and Love Spell. mmmmm good. They are years old and have lasted a really long time. Love it!!
10) Nail clippers and a cool new penny.
11) This one is a bit weird. 2 pencils, 3 pens, and 3 small notebooks. I have no idea why so many. On top of the notebooks are two hair clips.
12) 3 different papers from recent outings. The first is the Sacrament Meeting Program from last week. I don't know why it's in my purse. The other two are from the CA YSA conference that I went to last weekend. The purple on is a handout from a workshop about emotional inteligence and the second is the program for the weekend.
13) Peppermints and Dove Chocolate. That piece of chocolate is way old, ewww. The peppermints I always have on hand for medicinal purposes. Seriously. I have a gluten intolerance and sometimes I get sick to my stomach. And I don't have time for that and so I suck on peppermint to help calm my stomach down. It seriously really helps with just about any stomach problem! Try it!
14) Cortizone 10, lotion, Anti-frizz hair goo, and eye drops. Having the cortizone 10 has come in so handy. So I always keep it in there.
15) Gum and my boss's business cards (because I don't get my own). I rarely chew gum, but when I want to, I need to have it on hand. :)
16) Again, I rarely use chapstick, but I found multiple tubes in my purse. Wierd. And I have my bluetooth--in order to meet the cell phone "hands-free device" requirements here in California.
So there you have it. I'm a horder. I have tons of stuff in my purse. Half of which I don't even use, but keep it there "just in case." :)