2014 is going to be a good year. I can tell. Even though it's starting off with me having a slight cold and sore throat--it's going to be great. :)
Last year I created a bucket list instead of doing resolutions. I did pretty well and so want to do it again.
Let's see what I'm going to do this year...
1. Read at least 60 books.
2. Pay off my car.
3. Make two new stockings (for Erin’s baby and Monica’s baby!).
4. Go to Idaho to visit my family.
5. Go to Washington DC/ New York City
6. In conjunction with the above trip…visit the DC and Manhattan Temples
7. Go to three new states
8. Go to the Oakland Temple
9. Finish Paralegal Associates degree (MAY--YAY!!) (haha)
10. Spend time each week with my family
11. Make a headboard for my bed.
12. Get a power tool and use it on a project (didn’t get to do this last year)—Maybe for the headboard?
13. Sew a bed skirt.
14. Switch over to the family ward (Sunday will be my first one in the new ward!)
15. Keeping going to the temple at least 3 times a month
16. Get my sewing machine worked on.
17. Finish Cait’s wedding scrapbook
18. Finish my Chicago scrapbook
19. Apply for a design team
20. Finish little projects from bedroom make over.
21. Get bookcases and organize books.
22. Create an inventory of my books.
23. Paint my dresser
24. Take a fun art class this summer. Oil Painting? I’ve always wanted to learn how to use that medium.
25. Visit two local museums.
That is all I can think of for the moment. Can't wait to find out what this year has in store!